The Samsung Galaxy A54 5G is an upcoming mid-range 5G smartphone from Samsung. It is expected to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor, 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage. The phone will also feature a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display, a quad-camera setup on the rear, and a 4500mAh battery with 15W fast charging. Other features include an in-display fingerprint scanner and an IP67 dust and water resistance rating. The phone is expected to be released in 2023.
Samsung Galaxy A54 5G Release Date:
The Agency Launch A New Smartphone Subsequent Yr in 2023. Samsung is all able to launch the model new Samsung Galaxy A545G on February 16, 2023 Unofficial (Anticipated) in India. The Smartphone is rumored to be obtainable at a starting worth of $200 to $300 USD.
- Name: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy A54 5G 2023
- Working System: Android 13
- Neighborhood Experience: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G.
- SIM: Twin Nano-SIM.
- Present: 6.52” Inches Super AMOLED Full Contact Show Present, which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G Mobile Platform.
- Digital digicam: 4 50 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP + 2MP Rear Cameras and a 16MP Entrance Digital digicam.
- Sensor: Fingerprint, Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
- Memory: 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM.
- Charger: Fast battery charging 15W Quick Charger)
- Battery: Li-Polymer 4500mAh Non-removable
Samsung Galaxy A54 5G Snapdragon 750g
The Samsung Galaxy A54 5G does not have the Snapdragon 750G processor. It is powered by the octa-core Snapdragon 750 5G processor.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G is an octa–core processor made by Qualcomm. It is used in mid–range and upper mid–range smartphones. It is manufactured on the 8nm process and integrates a Qualcomm Kryo 570 CPU with two high–performance Cortex–A77 cores clocked at 2.2GHz and six energy–efficient Cortex–A55 cores clocked at 1.8GHz. It also features the Adreno 619 GPU, an integrated Qualcomm Spectra 355L ISP with support for up to 192MP cameras, and Qualcomm Hexagon 696 DSP. Other features include support for Wi–Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, and Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+ fast charging.