Happy Martin Luther King Jr Quotes, Wishes, History, Sayings & Greetings… Martin Luther King Jr Day Quotes, History, Facts, Theme, Celebration Ideas, Wishes, Messages, Text, SMS, Greetings, Sayings & Images collection is now available here. This holiday is the Most Famous Celebration in the United States.
Today is the American Biggest Festival Martin Luther King Jr Quotes 2021. Every year the Martin Luther King Jr Day Festival Celebrates on 18 January. All world Peoples over the world are waiting for this. Today we are going to share Martin Luther King Jr Quotes, Dates, History, Facts, Theme, Celebration Ideas, Wishes, Quotes, SMS, Wishes & Greetings. So, read the full article.
Are you looking for Martin Luther King Jr Quotes, Wishes, Date, History, Facts, Theme, Celebration Ideas, Wishes, Quotes, and Facebook status? So you are coming to the right place. Because here we have lots of ideas for celebrating the United States on Martin Luther King Jr Day 2021.
Happy Martin Luther King Jr Quotes:
- “A man who won’t die for something is not fit to live…”
- “We must build dikes of courage to hold back the flood of fear…”
- “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope…”
- “It is not enough to say we must not wage war. It is necessary to love peace and sacrifice for it…”
- “Nonviolence is an absolute commitment to the way of love. Love is not emotional bash; it is not empty sentimentalism. It is the active outpouring of one’s whole being into the being of another…”
- “Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression, and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.
- “If you can’t fly then run if you can’t run then walk if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward…”
- “Those who are not looking for happiness are the most likely to find it because those who are searching forget that the surest way to be happy is to seek happiness for others…”
Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day Quotes:
- “Intelligence plus character — that is the goal of true education...“~“The Purpose of Education” from Morehouse College student newspaper, The Maroon Tiger, 1947
- “If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. Be careful, ‘brethren!’ Be careful, teachers…”
- “The Purpose of Education” from Morehouse College student newspaper, The Maroon Tiger, 1947
- “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice..” ~Stride Toward Freedom, 1958
- “Science investigates; religion interprets. Science gives man knowledge, which is power; religion gives man wisdom, which is control. Science deals mainly with facts; religion deals mainly with values. The two are not rivals…”~“A Tough Mind and a Tender Heart” sermon, August 30, 1959
- “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy…” ~Strength to Love, 1963
- “We know through painful experience that freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor, it must be demanded by the oppressed…” ~”Letter From Birmingham Jail” April 16, 1963
- “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly…” Letter from Birmingham Jail, April 16, 1963
- “Out of the mountain of despair, a stone of hope…” I Have A Dream speech, Washington, D.C. August 28, 1963