Apple iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Release Date and Features! Apple announced 16.1 beta 4 have been released 10/4/2022 that’s mean 4 October, 2022. Many coming in updates throughout the rest of 2022, and Apple expect at least a few of them to show up in Apple iOS 16.1 and 16 beta 4.
Apple iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Release Date
Apple published the first beta of iOS 16.1 just two days after iOS 16.1 beta 4 release on Tuesday, 4 October 2022.
iOS 16.1 beta 4 Features
There are every version have many latest features but in iOS 16.1 beta 4 have good UI features. iOS 16.1 beta 4 will support Apple iPhone 14, Apple iPhone 14 Pro, Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max, Apple iPhone 14 Mini all kind of devices.
If your currently using iPhone and iOS 16.1 beta 4 is backed up, you will not be able to restore that backup to an Apple iPhone running iOS 16.1. At the the time of this article, there is no Apple iOS 16.1 beta 4 release for the iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Pro, but even when there is you will not be able to download the beta during setup version.
How to Download iOS 16.1 beta 4 for your iPhone
September 28, 2022: Apple releases third public beta for iOS 16.1 beta
Apple has just pushed out the third version of the iOS 16.1 beta public beta to those who are enrolled in the program.
September 21, 2022: Apple pushes out second public beta of iOS 16.1 beta
Apple has just released the second public beta of iOS 16.1 beta to those who are on the public beta program. This update includes an improved battery percentage indicator icon and more.
- Click Sign Up on the Apple Beta page and register with your Apple ID.
- Log in to the Beta Software Program.
- Click Enroll your iOS device. (If you signed up for a previous version’s beta last year you may need to uninstall the profile for that and then re-enroll for the new one.)
- Go to beta.apple.com/profile on your iOS device.
- Download and install the configuration profile.
- You may need to jump over to Settings to enable the profile. Go to General > VPN and Device Management and tap on the iOS 16 beta profile there.
- That will make the beta version available in the Settings app, under General > Software Update.
Finally you decide to go ahead, we can not stress enough how important it’s to back up your Apple iPhone before you install an iOS 16.1 beta 4, or better still, use a secondary device rather than your main Apple iPhone. You will not lose everything if something goes wrong while the beta is installing, and you will be able to go back to the last version should you find that you do not like the new software after all, or that it is too buggy. thanks for reading