Hi there! Welcome to my new another content about insta360 best and smallest action camera. insta360 have many action cameras but insta360 GO 3 is one of the most smallest and very powerful camera. No doubt about this camera quality. Insta360 GO 3 Released Date – June 27, 2023. Now we will know details about this Go 3.
insta360 GO 3 Release Date
My guess as to the release of this new version will be June 27, 2023
insta360 GO 3 Specification
Brand – Insta360
Release date: June, 2023.
Official website: Insta360
35mm Equivalent Focal Length
INSP (can be exported via App or Studio)
DNG (can be exported via App or Studio)
Photo, HDR Photo, Interval, Starlapse
Video, FreeFrame Video, Timelapse, TimeShift, Slow Motion, Pre-Recording, Loop Recording
Standard, Vivid, Flat
Max. Video Bitrate
Photo: 1/8000 – 120s
Video: 1/8000 – to the limit of frames per second
Auto, 2000 – 10000K
Wind Reduction, Stereo, Direction Focus
48Khz, 24bits, AAC
GO 3: 35.5g (1.25oz)
Action Pod: 96.3g (3.40oz)
Dimensions (W x H x D)
GO 3: 25.6×54.4×23.2mm (1.0×2.1×0.9in)
Screen Folded: 63.5×47.6×29.5mm (2.5×1.9×1.2in)
Screen Unfolded: 63.5×86.6×29.9mm (2.5×3.4×1.2in)
32GB, 64GB, 128GB
GO 3: 310mAh
Action Pod: 1270mAh
GO 3: Action Pod
Action Pod: Type-C
GO 3: 23 mins to 80% | 35 mins to 100%
Action Pod: 47 mins to 80% | 65 mins to 100%
GO 3: 45 mins
GO 3 + Action Pod: 170 mins
*Tested in 25°C (77°F) lab conditions at 1080p@30fps in “Video Mode”, with screen and Wi-Fi off. Run time may vary in different conditions.
GO 3: -4°F to 104°F (-20℃ to 40℃)
Action Pod: -4°F to 104°F (-20℃ to 40℃)
Compatible with iOS mobile devices with chips A11 or above and iOS version 11.0 or above, including iPhone SE 2, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPad Air (2020), iPad Pro and newer iPad models.
Compatible with Android mobile devices that meet the following capabilities, including:
• Android devices with Kirin 980 and above chips, including Huawei Mate 20, P30 or newer models.
• Android devices with Snapdragon 845 and above chips, including Samsung Galaxy S9, Xiaomi Mi 8 or newer models.
• Android devices with Exynos 9810 and above chips, including Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, Note9 and newer models.
• Android devices with Tensor chips, including Google Pixel 6.
1. Devices that do not meet the above requirements may still be able to use the app to control the camera, however, performance of some processor-intensive and AI-powered features may be sub-optimal.
2. After testing, phones equipped with Qualcomm SDM765 5G chips have poor hardware decoding capabilities and are not supported for use, such as OPPO Reno 3 5G.
3. App installation requires a mobile phone with a 64-bit system. A 32-bit system does not support app installation.