Welcome to Happy D Day Anniversary 2022. Today is D Day Anniversary in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada. D-Day Anniversary is one of the most important days. Every year, the United States celebrates D-Day Anniversary is a very special celebration day, which is officially celebrated on June 6th. Too Many quotes SMS, Dates, History, Celebration Ideas, Wishes, and Facebook status are available here about the Happy D Day Anniversary of the United States which going to celebrate on 6th June 2022.
If you want to collect the best Quotes SMS, Wishes, Quotes, on the D-Day Anniversary, you can choose the Famous 78th D Day Anniversary Quotes. Also, Inspiring Quotes.
When is the 78th D Day Anniversary 2022?
Every Year is celebrated annually on June 6rd 78th D Day Anniversary In the United States, UK, and Canada.
Happy D Day Anniversary 2022 Quotes
- “Hitler made only one big mistake when he built his Atlantic Wall. He forgot to put a roof on it…”
World War II U.S. paratrooper aphorism
- “They fight not for the lust of conquest. They fight to end conquest. They fight to liberate… ”
President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s official address announcing the invasion
- “So much of the progress that would define the 20th century, on both sides of the Atlantic, came down to the battle for a slice of beach only six miles long and two miles wide…”
President Barak Obama, 10 years ago, in Normandy to mark the 65th anniversary of D-Day
- “We’ll start the war from right here…”
Brigadier General Theodore Roosevelt Jr., son of the former president, landed with his troops in the wrong place on Utah Beach…
- “If any blame or fault attaches to the attempt, it is mine alone…”
General Dwight Eisenhower, future president, in a draft of remarks he’d made in case the invasion was a failure
78th D Day Anniversary 2022 Wishes
- “The waiting for history to be made was the most difficult. I spent much time in prayer. Being cooped up made it worse. Like everyone else, I was seasick and the stench of vomit permeated our craft…”
Private Clair Galdonik…
- “Today, when people thank me for my service, I figure three years of my time is a cheap price to pay for this country. Nobody owes me a thing… ”
Lieutenant Buck Compton…
- “They’re murdering us here. Let’s move inland and get murdered….”
- “I don’t feel that I’m any kind of hero. To me, the work had to be done. I was asked to do it. So I did. When I lecture kids, I tell them the same thing….”
Private First Class Joe Lesniewski…
- “The first time I saw a poster wanting men to sign up to be paratroopers and heard how hard it would be to make it in, I knew that was for me. I wanted an elite group of soldiers around me…”
Staff Sergeant Frank Soboleski…”